1/38 Mirage Street, Brassall QLD 4305
Inspection times are available on requestRequest an inspection
A Perfect Blend of Comfort and Convenience!
This stunning three-bedroom, two-bathroom property offers an ideal living space with modern features and ample room for the whole family. With one-car accommodation and air conditioning throughout, your comfort is guaranteed year-round.
* Due to the low maintenance aspect of this property, there are no rear lawns for an outside pet so it isn't suitable for a dog or small children
– Three spacious bedrooms, providing ample space for relaxation and privacy.
– Modern bathroom and Ensuite, ensuring convenience for all occupants.
– Air conditioning in the Master bedroom and living area, to keep you cool during the warmer months and cozy during winter.
– Low-maintenance rear garden, allowing you to spend more time enjoying your new home.
– Abundance of walking trails in the nearby nature reserves, offering a refreshing escape into nature.
– Proximity to Riverlink Shopping Centre and Brassall Village providing easy access to a wide range of retail, dining, and entertainment options.
Convenient access to Freeways, ensuring quick and hassle-free commuting.
Close proximity to schools makes it an ideal location for families with children.
Just 40 minutes away from Brisbane CBD, allowing for easy access to city amenities and employment opportunities.
Centrally located in the Ipswich Western corridor, providing access to primary infrastructure and a thriving business community.
Don't miss this incredible opportunity to own a brand-new property. Experience a comfortable and convenient lifestyle in a leafy, established neighbourhood with all of life's essentials right at your doorstep. Act now and secure your dream home today!
Please apply via Ignite in realestate.com as we do NOT accept 2Apply applications. Pre Approval is recommended.
You must register for the inspection, inspection times with no registered attendees may be cancelled so please ensure that you secure the time that best suits you by registering to confirm your attendance.
Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, ARG Property Management will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.
Prior to applying for this property please ensure you have conducted your own enquiries, with your preferred supplier, regarding the availability of NBN or any other service you may require.
Bookings are essential to view this home. If you have not registered for a private inspection, then we will be unable to show you through.