30503/1 Cordelia Street, South Brisbane QLD 4101
Inspection times are available on requestRequest an inspection
Brand New and ready for you!
Oasis in the heart of the city this unique Two bedroom is ready for you!
This property has a large open floorpan that flows effortlessly out onto your front deck – perfect for entertaining.
The bedrooms are both a good size with built in mirrored door robes, ducted air con and both have their own bathrooms so no-one gets the short straw.
The kitchen has ample storage, stone bench tops and stainless steel appliances.
To top everything off there is an internal laundry with dryer and your own secure car park.
The amenities in this building are second to none and have to be seen to be believed.
This property won't last long, submit your application ARG Property Management -The fastest and easiest way to apply for this property is through IGNITE using the Apply Online feature on realestate.com. You can apply before viewing if your application is Pre approved we can organise a private inspection. If you would like a virtual tour please contact me for a copy.
* Main Bedroom with build in mirrored door robe, ceiling fan and ducted air con and ensuite.
*second bedroom also offers build in mirrored door robe, ceiling fan and ducted air con.
* Ample storage kitchen with gas appliances and stone benchtops
* Large open plan living space
* Single secure carpark
* Modern bathroom with large glass shower
* Internal laundry with dryer
* Floor to ceiling glass windows along onside
* Recreation deck on Level 7
* 25-metre lagoon pool
* Alfresco dining areas
* Clubhouse (Tower 2, Level 18)
* Dining area
* 2 spas
* Children’s playroom
* Theatre room
* Lush rooftop terraces
(Tower 1, Level 34 & Tower 3, Level 32)
* 3 plunge pools
* Yoga zone
What's near by ?
– Brisbane State High School catchment
– Less than 1km from Brisbane CBD
– 100m to Fish Lane Restaurants & Cafe's
– 200m to Brisbane Convention & Exhibition Centre
– 300m to Cultural Centre Bus Station & South Brisbane Train Station
– 350m to IGA Grocery Store on Melbourne Street
– Close to Universities UQ & QUT
-1000 m to South bank park/cinema
– 800 m to statement library/QAPC/Southbank bus station/train station
– 700m to Harris Farm Markets West End/ Woolworths, West Village,
You must register for the inspection, inspection times with no registered attendees may be cancelled so please ensure that you secure the time that best suits you by registering to confirm your attendance.
Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, ARG Property Management will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.
Prior to applying for this property please ensure you have conducted your own enquiries, with your preferred supplier, regarding the availability of NBN or any other service you may require.
*PLEASE NOTE* Due to Government guidelines, our inspections will now only be done by bookings.
If you have not registered for a private inspection then we will be unable to show you the property