9 Bixa Street, Southport QLD 4215
Inspection times are available on requestRequest an inspection
Are you in search of a spacious and comfortable family home in the serene streets of Southport? Look no further! We are delighted to present this wonderful 3 bed 2 bath family home that caters perfectly to the needs of a growing family. Located in a quiet street, this property offers a range of features that will make you feel right at home.
Key features of this family-friendly home include:
• Three well sized bedrooms, two with built-ins, all with ceiling fans
• Master with ensuite
• The private backyard area is perfect for leisure and entertaining
• Large kitchen and dining room
• Separate living area
• Additional living/storage room
• Single car garage with 2 outdoor car spaces
• Outdoor, undercover patio area
• Air conditioning in kitchen and two-bedrooms
• Well maintained gardens in front yard
• Ferry Road Markets – 2.3km
• Southport Park Shopping Centre – 1.8km
• Australia Fair Shopping Centre – 4.1km
• Chevron Island – 3.0km
• Southport CBD – 3.8km
• Ashmore – 2.0km
APPLICATION – You must apply via Ignite in realestate.com.au. We do NOT accept 2 Apply. Pre Approval is recommended.
You must register for the inspection, inspection times with no registered attendees may be cancelled so please ensure that you secure the time that best suits you by registering to confirm your attendance.
Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, ARG Property Management will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.
Prior to applying for this property please ensure you have conducted your own enquiries, with your preferred supplier, regarding the availability of NBN or any other service you may require.
Bookings are essential to view this home. If you have not registered for a private inspection, then we will be unable to show you through.